Monday, October 5, 2009

Delay in Starting the Campaign

I had expected to start the campaign today, but I am still waiting for the strategic orders from the French CinC. I have sent two email to him, but have not received a reply. I do not wish to replace him if I can avoid it, but on the other hand I don't want to delay the start of the campaign either.

Would any of the French players like to volunteer for the role of CinC? The role involves two things.

First you would have to decide how you want the French army to fight the campaign. Then you would have to allocate an objective to each of your corps, and decide the orders they should operate under each day (Move, Hold, Engage or Attack). You will also have to keep an keep your headquarters within range to change the corps orders should that prove necessary.

Second you would have to be prepared to stand in for any of your corps commanders who are unable to submit movements orders for a short time.

If anyone would like to take on this role could they please email me as soon as possible. It would be best if the CinC has access to the internet at home as well as at work, so that we can exchange mail at weekends.

I would like the volunteer to prepare his strategic orders by tomorrow night. I will give them all the help that is needed to get started, and then they are on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have all posts sent to me to check in order to avoid spam.